Only available in Porto 3 or above.
1. You must add an instance of DDR Menu module on the page if you don't already have one.
2. Navigate to Module Settings > Menu settings
3. Add Resources/VerticalMenu
in Menu Style
4. Optionally, you can define Node Selection Expression - determines which part of the page hierarchy to show in the menu. Use:
- NodeSelector="RootOnly" to show only the root level menu items (alias for *,0,0)
- NodeSelector="RootChildren" to show all the children of the root menu item that is the parent of the current page (alias for+0
- NodeSelector="CurrentChildren" to show the children of the current page (alias for .)
- NodeSelector="pageID" to show the children of a specific page
For Advance user refer to DDR Menu Reference Guide
<< Menu Icons Live Slider >>