Community > Discussions
6 replies

Porto Theme 3.3.1 - Failed to load licensing components!

i get this error message:

Failed to load licensing components!
Please RE-INSTALL / REPAIR SKIN! DO NOT UNINSTALL THEME which will cause unrecoverable data loss!

i reinstalled the theme but the error are still here and i get this error message at the event protocoll:

AbsoluteURL:/Default.aspx

DefaultDataProvider:DotNetNuke.Data.SqlDataProvider, DotNetNuke

ExceptionGUID:6ac13014-e85b-4466-b2d3-9bb3580547a6

AssemblyVersion:

PortalId:-1

UserId:-1

TabId:-1

RawUrl:

Referrer:

UserAgent:

ExceptionHash:2MlTniyNCPUQTG+NGvCgS70BnLs=

Message:Zeichenabstände sind ungültig und können nicht entfernt werden.

StackTrace:

bei System.Security.Cryptography.RijndaelManagedTransform.DecryptData(Byte[] inputBuffer, Int32 inputOffset, Int32 inputCount, Byte[]& outputBuffer, Int32 outputOffset, PaddingMode paddingMode, Boolean fLast) bei System.Security.Cryptography.RijndaelManagedTransform.TransformFinalBlock(Byte[] inputBuffer, Int32 inputOffset, Int32 inputCount) bei System.Security.Cryptography.CryptoStream.FlushFinalBlock() bei System.Security.Cryptography.CryptoStream.Dispose(Boolean disposing) bei System.IO.Stream.Close() bei Mandeeps.DNN.Modules.Licensing.LicenseManager.EncDec.Decrypt(Byte[] cipherData, Byte[] Key, Byte[] IV) bei Mandeeps.DNN.Modules.Licensing.LicenseManager.EncDec.Decrypt(String cipherText, String Password) bei Mandeeps.DNN.Modules.Licensing.LicenseManager.GetLicenseFile(String LicenseFile) bei Mandeeps.DNN.Modules.Licensing.LicenseManager.GetLicense() bei Mandeeps.DNN.Modules.Licensing.LicenseManager..ctor(AppType App, LicenseType Edition, String InstallId, String PortalId, String Domain, String AppID, String LicenseFile, Int32 TrialDays, Int32 ValidateDays, String AppVersion, String PlatformVersion) bei Mandeeps.DNN.Skins.Porto.Home.ValidateApp()

thanks for help

michael

MP MP
Published 04/16/2019 08:41
Add Comment
Mandeep Singh

The error message indicates that the licensing file has been modified or corrupted. Simply delete the License.lic file from /Portals/_Default/Skins/Porto and the theme will auto generate it again. 

Be sure to restart application after deleting the license file. Thanks

replied 04/16/2019 19:37
MP

thanks, now it works again :)

replied 04/16/2019 19:46
Ryan King

What happens if deleting the license file, causing a new one to be generated but the new one is also 0 bytes with nothing in it.  What is the issue then?  That's currently what mine is doing and I'm receiving the same exact error.  This is in a production website and needs to be fixed.

replied 09/17/2019 12:43
Mandeep Singh

Please open a support ticket and provide URL/Credentials of site so we may take a look at the logs. Thanks

replied 09/17/2019 19:55
Ashish Pachori

Porto 3 is not compatible with DNN 9.2+. Porto 5 is compatible with it.

I would recommend you to upgrade latest version of Porto (i.e v5.1.1)

replied 04/16/2019 09:17
MP

but i'm using DNN 9.1.1

replied 04/16/2019 13:54

Last Activity 09/17/2019 19:55