Be sure to perform a complete backup of your existing site before attempting to import a portal template.
Watch the video below to quickly get started or follow the steps below:
1. Tucson is bundled with our Live Slider module so it’s easy to create slides and manage animations. If you’ve not already done so, Install Live Slider
2. Copy porto.template and porto.template.resources file from Templates > Portal folder.
For DNN7 copy porto.template file from DNN7 folder.
For DNN8 copy porto.template file from DNN8 folder.
3. Paste files to Root/Portals/_default/.
4. From Admin > Site Wizard > Next > Select “Tucson”
For DNN 9
- Add a new page name as Site Wizard and add Site Wizard module on the page.
We recommend selecting the Replace
option if you’re starting with a clean or new DNN Install. This option will DELETE ALL EXISTING PAGES & CONTENT.
If you already have an existing site with content then we strongly recommend importing page templates
. If you must import the entire portal, you can select the Merge
5. Select "Inner" theme and "Title_h4" container for your template.
<< Installation & Activation Import page template >>