CSV file does not need to be in a specific format
CSV file can have any number of columns in any order; just make sure there is a header for each column name.
To import manufacturers
- From Manage, go to Catalog > Manufacturers
- From the Manufacturers page, click Import
- Click Choose File and upload your CSV File
- Map each column in CSV file that you would like to import to the appropriate manufacturer column or load an existing map file. Click Preview Data
- Verify the data and click on Import
Tip: Save Map File for automatic mapping in subsequent imports
If you will be importing manufacturers on a recurring basis from a similar formatted CSV file then be sure to click Save Map File. You can use this saved map file to automatically map the columns on subsequent imports.