Accept credit cards and automatically capture payments using Authorize.Net. Optionally, it can be configured to authorize only and manually capture funds at a later time. It's easy to test your account in sandbox mode before going live
To configure Authorize.Net:
- Install, Activate, & Enable Authorize.Net Extension
- From Manage, go to Store > Extensions
- Select Payments from Category in Store Extensions section.
- Find Authorize.Net and Click Settings Cog Icon
- Click Test if you're working in a sandbox mode; otherwise, Click Live if you're ready to go live.
- Select Automatically Capture Payments to authorize and immediately capture payment for each processed transaction. Select Manually Capture Payments (Authorize Only) if you only want to authorize payment and would rather manually capture funds at a later time.
- Provide your test or live credentials: API Login ID and Transaction Key
- Click Update
How do I find my API Login ID and Transaction Key